I'm not a computer whiz or anything, but honestly... 2 hours to get blogger to work for me??!!!!
I have no idea why I suddenly had a desire to blog again, but it doesn't look very promising now.
So how come this is on the blog now?? I figured that since i took so long trying to get it work, I might as well post, so my efforts don't go to waste.
I have also decided to stick to the boring old blogger template because i just can't be bothered with others anymore. AND! i had this really nice snow-maker thing that's supposed to shower the blog with snow. I KNOW!!!! it was going to be brilliant. but blogger insists on being a twerp. what to do :(
Life is getting a bit busy, with law work experience, young enterprise, 2 english essays, a sociology essay etc. not exactly a great time to start blogging, but ah wells.
I was going to publish this really long post on what I've been up to and really interesting stuff, but battling with blogger has just totally drained me. Therefore I shall bid you adieu.
- some things will never be the same again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment