Monday, March 2, 2009

PICTURES

I was telling jingxuan about my new blog yesterday,well, not new. And he asked in a very affronted manner: WHY ISN"T THERE ANY PICTURES. so here goes the pictures, and courtesy of the person who inspired this:

jingxuan acting cute xD




Okay,so first,my family in england :)
Photobucket
That's my grandpa :D He was sleeping and i drew on him. AHAHAHHA
Photobucket
That's my auntie and I making our snowman. is it not cool :D
cat!!
that's my auntie's cat, he's called sausage!!! strange name, but he's got such nice fur!!!!
Photobucket
my grandma and I!!
debbie and i
that's my auntie!!
Photobucket
that's the getting ready to go for a friend's halloween party!
models!
that's one of the catwalks from the clothes show. showing off D & G! <3 courtney and I
that;s my friend,courtney, and I waiting for the catwalk to start.~exciting
lucy and i
that's emily and I at a VERY boring psychology conference in London. u can tell how bored we were
hannah and i
hannah and I at the same conference! i've nicked her hat :D
lucy n i
that's x'mas lunch! my class decided to go as smurfs. a little bit obvious, no? LOL
nav and i
that's naveen and I. her class dressed up as characters in the nativity play,she's the virgin mary. still think the smurf idea is better :D
chem
that's my chemistry class, but my chem teacher left :((( he was hilarious
CHEMISTRY
yup, chemistry teacher. LOL! a bit different from jesse lim, no?
maths
that's my further maths group! we played murderer!! LOL! the joys of maths :D
maths cake!
every monday is cake day in further maths! so we take turns to bake and bring cake to class! that was nav's cake! Lol1 spot my piece!!!
Photobucket
WHOOTS! yummy cake :D
aaron sillis
that guy is one of the actors in the royal theatre's production of Oscar Wilde's PICTURE of DORiAN GRAY!! he's a superb dancer!:D my aunt used to teach him so we got his autograph!!

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! :D
TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment