Thursday, March 5, 2009

YAWNS

I am literally going to keel over and die. Just got home from quiz and cheese. Basically it's like a general knowledge quiz with parents, teachers and students. we were one of 5 sixth form teams. It was rather fun, didn't know much,but ah wells. LOL! pigged out loads though. BUT! Katie brought Rocky Road. and omg. they looked gorgeous. Fabulously chocolatey dreamy choclate with spongy chewy marshmellow. why why whywhy. WHY DID I GIVE UP CHOCOLATE?honestly, i nearly gave up. everyone said i should. but no. i shall stay strong. like a strong person. yes, i'm very good at description, metaphors and imagery. LOL!
going up to London on saturday for a V20 interview. Basically,V is a voluntary organistion that sort of co-ordinates and manages voluntary work around the country. V20 is it's youth advisory board made of 20 people across the country who make the big decisions and direct the organisations. It sounds pretty cool. i saw it online one day and was like woah! They get to do really cool stuff like organise voluntary workshops/courses/residentials and Gordon Brown (the british prime minister) had lunch with them. AND, the organistion building is in the same area as all those government and big organistion areas (westminster). REALLY EXCITED!!!! sent in my application for fun, didn't actually think i'd get in. THEN when i got the letter, i was like. O. M. G. IT's quite scary though cuz i have to do a task, a 3 min presentation about myself and an interviewww.. ahhhh. wish me luck xD
Last night, i went to the theatre with Sanchia to watch J.P Priestly's : AN INSPECTOR CALLS. it was quite brilliant. At the point where all the characters realised how horrible they were, the house they lived in literally fell over and all the plates on the table broke. It was very very dramatic. I can't quite explain it. It was like a HUGE doll house that opened up. AND THERE WAS SUCH A HUGE TWIST IN THE TALE. i suggest everyone should read/watch it. I have become an avid theatre-goer. It is brilliant! Sanchia and I have already planned our next theatre visit: Waiting for Godot. Don't really know what it's about, BUT! it has ian mckellen is in it, AND patrick stewart. A cast like that is to die for. For those who are wondering who Ian Mckellen is,(i was until i saw his picture!) : GANDALF. YES. GANDALF :D AHHHHHHH!!! I Am GOING TO SEE GANDALF!!! :D
OH! and today i found out one of my friends actually interviewed STEPHEN fRy. OMG. STEPHEN FRY!!! LIKE U NOE, QI!!! JEEVES AND WOOSTER!!! AND OMG. ALL THE FUNNY LOVELY SHOWS EVER. STEPHEN FRY. okay. i shall have to calm down now.
btw, just now, just a second ago, my IE just closed down for no apparent reason, and i was like omg omg omgomg. CUZ I HAD TYPED SO MUCH!! and I thought i'dlost it all. and i was about to kill blogger and never ever blog again. BUT THEN. THIS WONDER THING ACTUALLY AUTO SAVED MY POST... AHHHH!!! I LOVE BLOGGER. IT IS BRILLIANT :D whoever invented autosave is the best thing since sliced bread! I don't even know why people use that phrase. sliced bread isn't that amazing. bread is okay, but i could always slice it myself. though, there is a point in that if a piece of bread isn't sliced properly, it can't be toasted. THEN AGAIN, someone could always invent better toasters. I don't know. Its 3 minutes to 11pm. I am dead-beat. ANd i think i should go to sleep before i embarrass myself further!

GOODNIGHT ALL. XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment